PLACE OF PRODUCTION:
Swiss artisanal factory (VD) 🇨🇭
Our 8 classic flavors in small size (Amber Chocolate & Coffee, Amber Chocolate & Lime, Raspberry & Chia seeds, Salted Caramel & Tonka, Gruyere AOP & Black Pepper, Crazy Salt & Herbs, Colombo Curry & Yellow Lemon, and Homemade Green Pesto).
Please note, this box does not include the limited editions nor the two latest novelties ("Blond Chocolate, Almond & Pistachio" and "Villars Dark Chocolate & Coconut").
GMO-free corn*. Coating to be viewed under each product.
✅ no preservatives added
✅ naturally gluten free
✅ some vegan flavors
* Usually we use IP-Suisse corn from the canton of Vaud, but unfortunately, the 2020 crop had a problem and is unusable. To fill the period until the next harvest (end of 2021), we have selected for you the best corn closest to home - a quality, non-GMO corn from France.
Size and content of the bags
- Mini (14x18cm) = 1 small bowl (20 to 25g*)
- Small (13x22. 5cm) = 1 regular bowl (27 to 30g*)
- Big (16x27cm) = 2 regular bowls (50 to 70g*)
- Giant (25x34cm) = many bowls (180 to 200g*)
- Jar = many bowls (180 to 300g*)
*The weight per size differs according to flavor, due to coating.
BBD of min. 4 months. After opening the bag, make sure to close it tightly, store it in a dark and dry place, and consume the popcorns within 3 days. We do not add any preservatives to our recipes in order to offer you a product that is as natural as possible. The conservation is only ensured by the packaging - so it is important to ensure that it does not deteriorate before consumption.
Delivery time and costs
Shipping in Switzerland:
Timeframe of 3 to 5 working days to receive your order and free shipping from CHF50.- purchase (CHF6.40 otherwise).
Shipping to other countries than those mentioned is currently not available.
Provenance of ingredients
We care deeply about where our ingredients come from. We source from local producers whenever possible. The following ingredients are always 100% Swiss: sugar, salt and dairy products.
When external elements do not allow us to source from Switzerland (e.g. insufficient Swiss harvests or non-existent productions), we make it a point of honor to work with Swiss distributors and ensure the traceability of the product.
Quality of ingredients
The quality of ingredients is key at Be! Popcorn. We do our best to select the most natural products possible. We value labels such as Bio, IP-SUISSE and Demeter.